Two-piece dresses may be worn if the top overlaps the skirt when both arms are raised completely overhead.
- Black tuxedo OR
- Dark-colored dress suit (with collared long-sleeved button-up dress shirt and coordinating jacket and slacks) OR
- Current formal military uniform (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, etc.).
- Neck tie or bow tie.
- Dress shoes or dress boots.
- You may bring nice comfortable shoes for dancing. (Please plan to change into them after dinner.)
- Dockers or khaki slacks
- Denim or jeans of any style or color
- Sport coat
- Paramilitary uniform (e.g., JROTC)
- Farm boots
- Flip-flops or open-toed shoes
- Offensive tattoos